Qaifa meaning and origin
Qaifa's meaning is Estimator is used in Arabic is given to baby girls.Names that rhyme with Qaifa
Popularity of Qaifa
Qaifa is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Qaifa
You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You don't want to live an ordinary life and be remembered as some other folk who lived and died for nothing. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence.
You would love these names similar to Qaifa
- Asiruddin - Asiruddin's meaning is Honoured Person of the Religion is majorly used in Arabic is used for baby boys
- Tuti is used particulary in Arabic, Tuti means "An Unusual Girl's Name" is a baby girl name
- Abdul Hameed - Of Arabic origin, Abdul Hameed is a baby boy name, largely used in Arabic, Abdul Hameed means "Servant of the Commendable One, Servant of the Praiseworthy or The Ever Praised"
- Nazirah - Odd girl name Nazirah is used chiefly in Arabic that originated from Arabic, meaning of Nazirah is "Like, Observer or Matching"
- Hayed means Movement or Motion is prevalently used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
Namesakes of Qaifa
We could not find any notable namesake.