Qaima meaning and origin
Qaima mostly is used in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Qaima is "Bestower or Bestowed".Names that rhyme with Qaima
Popularity of Qaima
Qaima is a common baby name in Pakistan. According to our evaluation, over 2000 babies have been named Qaima globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numerology tells about Qaima?
You are also a great storyteller and always share the best experiences. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed.
You would love these names similar to Qaima
- Shumayal - The girl name Shumayal means "Beautiful Face Princess" is prevalently used in Arabic
- Adorer substantially is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Adorer is "Worshippers or Adorers"
- Abdul-Rahim substantially is used in Arabic is a boy name, meaning of Abdul-Rahim is "Servant of the Merciful"
- Jaleh - Meaning of Jaleh is Dew, Born of the Rain or Rain used for baby girls has its origin in Persian is mainly used in Arabic
- Mahlagha - The girl name Mahlagha is dominantly used in Arabic, Mahlagha means "Face of the Moon"
Namesakes of Qaima
We could not find any notable namesake.