Quak name meaning
Meaning: Sound of Duck
Add to favorites
What does Quak mean?
Used primarily in Malayalam, Quak means "Sound of Duck" is a boy name.Names that rhyme with Quak
How popular is the name Quak?
Quak is a rare name around the world. At least, 60 people globally have carried Quak as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Quak?
You lack real friends. You are a natural leader who's respected by people. You are a carefree and lively creature that's got the love for everyone, even your enemies, although you don't have much of those. You are highly intuitive and inspire as you go. When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves. You know exactly what you want to achieve in life and that's comfort, inner peace, and harmony.
Parents who liked Quak, loved these names
- Souparnika is used in Malayalam is a baby girl name, Souparnika means "Name of a River in Temple Mokabika"
- Arunoudaye is used specifically in Malayalam is a baby boy name, Arunoudaye means "Rising Sun"
- Meghnandhan - Meghnandhan's meaning is Son of Clouds aimed at boys is used mostly in Malayalam
- Pinchu is used in Malayalam, Pinchu means "Small" is used as a boy name
- Devrag mostly is used in Malayalam, meaning of Devrag is "Music of God" is bestowed upon baby boys
Famous people named Quak
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Quak
Share your opinion on Quak