Quinsha name meaning
What does Quinsha mean?
Meaning of Quinsha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Quinsha
How popular is the name Quinsha?
Quinsha is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now. As per our estimate, over 60 babies have been bestowed Quinsha around the globe.
What numerology tells about Quinsha?
You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. When it comes to love, consider lowering your criteria and give people a chance to prove themselves. You like to go back to your past and fix your mistakes in your head. Job and life success are your priorities. You are the most important person in your life and to you, no one else matters.
Do you like Quinsha? Other names you would love
- Patalika - Dominantly used in Hindi and Hindi, Patalika means "A Bond" is aimed at both genders
- Bagwis is originated from Tagalog is a boy name, Bagwis means "Long Wing Feather" is used in Tagalog
- Homashala - Used majorly in Hindi and Hindi, Homashala means "Lord of Goodness" is used for both boys and girls
- Wieta - Used prevalently in Frisian, Wieta means "Forest or Fight"
- Tejati - Unisex name Tejati is mostly used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Tejati is "Sharpness, Gifted or Brilliant"
Famous people named Quinsha
We could not find any notable namesake.