Raabia meaning and origin
Girl name Raabia means "Fourth" is predominantly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Raabia
Popularity of Raabia
Raabia is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. Also, Raabia is a familiar name in Pakistan. As per our research, over 100 people has been named Raabia globally, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
What numbers say about Raabia?
You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You like to explore your options about everything. You are independent and capable to provide for you and your family. Be fair and give everyone a chance to prove what they can do. You want to invent something or accomplish something no one has ever done before. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Raabia
- Zaka means Honesty, Pure or Acumen is used in Arabic used for boys is rooted from Arabic
- Khatamul-Anbiya - Khatamul-Anbiya's meaning is Seal of the Prophets is used as a boy name is prevalently used in Arabic
- Zakawan - Boy name Zakawan is used particulary in Arabic language, Zakawan means "Abu Salih as Saman Az-ziyat had this Name, Narrator of Hadith or Abu Salih As Saman Az-Ziyat"
- Sharica - Meaning of Sharica is A Fertile Plain is used as a girl name is dominantly used in Arabic
- Zabarjad is used commonly in Arabic, Zabarjad means "Emerald" is given to boys
Namesakes of Raabia
We could not find any notable namesake.