Raadhiya meaning and origin
Raadhiya's meaning is Lover of Krishna or Satisfied is a baby girl name is used substantially in Hindi.Names that rhyme with Raadhiya
Popularity of Raadhiya
Raadhiya is a rare baby name in England and Wales still in use today. At least, 10 people globally have carried Raadhiya as their given name according to our estimate.
Numerological aspects of Raadhiya
Stop undervaluing love and relationships. You are a freethinker. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail? Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You like to organize and manage things, events, and people. When it comes to friends, you are their rock and shoulder to cry. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You are reliable, trustworthy, and like to do more than you can.
Parents who liked Raadhiya, loved these names
- Balotkata - The girl name Balotkata is particulary used in Hindi, Balotkata means "Creeper"
- Kanisik - The boy name Kanisik means "King" is mostly used in Hindi
- ChloeMay - Specifically used in Hindi, ChloeMay means "Green Shoot or Princess" is used as a girl name
- Swarnalaxmi - Girl name Swarnalaxmi means "Goddess Parvati" is notably used in Hindi
- Naik - Substantially used in Hindi, Naik means "A Chief or Leader" is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Raadhiya
We could not find any notable namesake.