Raaka meaning and origin
Meaning of Raaka is Full Moon is used in Malayalam, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Sindhi and Assamese is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Raaka
Popularity of Raaka
Raaka is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Niger. According to our estimate, over 50 babies have been named Raaka globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Raaka
Change your attitude to change your life for the better. You often doubt your skills when you see someone more gifted, or better than you. You want to be in control of your life and emotions. When it comes to career, you don't play on the safe side but take risks in order to achieve even greater success. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes.
Looking for names similar to Raaka? Please go through the following names
- Devmitra - Meaning of Devmitra is A Friend of the Gods given to girls is used principally in Hindi and Marathi
- Pushpavali - Especially used in Marathi and Hindi, Pushpavali means "Flower Vine" is aimed at baby girls
- Satvanti - Used mainly in Marathi and Hindi, Satvanti bestowed upon baby girls, Satvanti means "Faithful or Full of Truth"
- Vayubhuti - The boy name Vayubhuti is primarily used in Marathi and Hindi, Vayubhuti means "Born of Wind"
- Anantaram - Mostly used in Marathi and Hindi, Anantaram bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Anantaram is "Vishnu"
Namesakes of Raaka
We could not find any notable namesake.