Raddhi meaning and origin
The unisex name Raddhi is used majorly in Hindi and Sanskrit, Raddhi means "Love".Names that rhyme with Raddhi
Popularity of Raddhi
Raddhi is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Raddhi
Self-doubt is your worst but it makes you better. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You are patient when it comes to love but also jealous. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. Things don't have to go according to the plan all the time because life would be boring as hell if they did. You tend to play cold so you don't get hurt.
Looking for a name like Raddhi? Please go through the following names
- Shreekumar - Meaning of Shreekumar is Beautiful aimed at baby boys is mainly used in Hindi and Malayalam
- Lalenthika means Goddess Lakshmi is used as a girl name is largely used in Hindi and Marathi
- Vasundhra - Origin of Vasundhra is in Sanskrit is used prevalently in Hindi and Gujarati, meaning of Vasundhra is "Similar to Vasundhara or Earth" is used as a girl name
- Dharmagopa means Protector of Dharma used for boys is used mostly in Hindi and Sanskrit
- Anantharaman - Anantharaman's meaning is Lord Ram is a baby boy name is used prevalently in Hindi and Marathi
Namesakes of Raddhi
We could not find any notable namesake.