Radhani meaning and origin
Girl name Radhani means "Worship" is prevalently used in Kannada, Telugu, Assamese, Tamil, Sanskrit, Malayalam, Marathi, Gujarati, Hindi, Bengali and Oriya.
Variants of RadhaniNames that rhyme with Radhani
Popularity of Radhani
Radhani is a familiar baby name in India. As per our research, over 700 babies have been bestowed Radhani around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Radhani
Stop giving people chances and show them where the door is instead. You should use your skills and mind to put wicked people where they belong. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. When it comes to your professional life, you like to experiment and take risks to accomplish more and make a career progression. The letter I as your capstone in your name symbolizes your kindness and naivety.
Other names similar to Radhani, for soon-to-be-parents
- Prajeetha means Precious Gift used for baby girls is used predominantly in Gujarati, Bengali and Kannada
- Paurav - Used mostly in Hindi, Malayalam and Tamil, Paurav bestowed upon baby boys, Paurav means "A Descendent of King Puru or Descendent of King Puru"
- Devasena - Unisex name Devasena is used specifically in Sanskrit, Telugu and Malayalam, meaning of Devasena is "With an Army of the Gods, Lord Subramanians Wife or One who is Serving God"
- Krithvik - Krithvik's meaning is Load Muruga, Cool or Handsome used for boys is predominantly used in Oriya, Telugu and Gujarati
- Hemkar - Hemkar's meaning is Lord of Wealth is mostly used in Tamil, Marathi and Gujarati is aimed at baby boys
Namesakes of Radhani
We could not find any notable namesake.