Rafeea meaning and origin
Origin of Rafeea is in Arabic bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Rafeea is "Variant of Rafi'a, Exalted or Sublime" is primarily used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Rafeea
Popularity of Rafeea
Rafeea is a familiar baby name in Pakistan. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological aspects of Rafeea
When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right. You are unique and born to stand out. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. You don't have a lot of friends because of it. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. You don't care about how others see you as long as you are feeling good about yourself.
Do you like Rafeea? Other names you would love
- Aashiq-Ali - Boy name Aashiq-Ali means "Adorer of Ali" is used mostly in Arabic
- Shaifta - Boy name Shaifta means "Intoxicated or Lover" is used mostly in Arabic
- Kaifiya - Girl name Kaifiya means "Ecstatic" is majorly used in Arabic
- Tohfa - Girl name Tohfa means "Present or Blessing" has its origin in Arabic is used principally in Arabic
- UmmWarqah means Name of a Sahabiyah RA is used generally as a girl name is used substantially in Arabic
Namesakes of Rafeea
We could not find any notable namesake.