Rafraf meaning and origin
Girl name Rafraf means "Cushion or Eyeshade" is used notably in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Rafraf
Popularity of Rafraf
Rafraf is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Philippines.
What numerology tells about Rafraf?
Accept how you are and stop stressing over your imperfections because they're the ones that make you perfectly imperfect. Working harder than required is what you are known for. You are a person of many talents. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You can achieve great things. You often doubt your skills when you see someone more gifted, or better than you.
Parents who liked Rafraf, loved these names
- Ablah has its origin in Arabic is used in Arabic given to girls, Ablah means "Perfectly Formed"
- Yaarunnabi - Yaarunnabi's meaning is Friend of the Prophet (Muhammad) aimed at boys is used largely in Arabic
- Naase - Boy name Naase means "Clear or Pure" is used in Arabic
- Simky - The girl name Simky is majorly used in Arabic language, Simky means "Love"
- Hidayatullah - Used commonly in Arabic, Hidayatullah bestowed upon baby boys, Hidayatullah means "Guidance of Allah"
Namesakes of Rafraf
We could not find any notable namesake.