Rakhia meaning and origin
Meaning of Rakhia is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Rakhia like Sore,Names that rhyme with Rakhia
Popularity of Rakhia
Rakhia is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Rakhia is a common name in Bangladesh while somewhat familiar name in India, Pakistan and Oman. As per our research, over 1000 people has been named Rakhia globally.
What numerology tells about Rakhia?
You have big plans for yourself and your future. Sometimes you fear the stupidest things while other times you act fearless and surprise others, even yourself. Open up to new suggestions and ideas. Planning is what keeps your mind in shape. As for your friends, keep it real. Find someone who will change how you see love. Your soul mate is somewhere out there. Open your eyes. The letter A as your capstone represents your high aspirations and unusual character.
You would love these names similar to Rakhia
- Sent - Sent's meaning is Victor is dominantly used in Frisian
- Trudo - The Trudo means "Shiny or Power"
- Sadafa - Meaning of Sadafa is Pearl, Seashell and Oyster has origin in Iranian is used as a girl name. Sadafa is resulted from Sadaf.
- Dodahi - Unisex name Dodahi is commonly used in Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Dodahi is "Lamp or Flute"
- Jizhak - Meaning of Jizhak is God Laughs
Namesakes of Rakhia
We could not find any notable namesake.