Ramar meaning and origin
Meaning of Ramar is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Ramar
Popularity of Ramar
Ramar is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 36 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 272 babies in United States have been named Ramar. But Ramar is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 40000 have the name. At least, 30000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Ramar
You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. When it comes to love relationships, you are loyal and passionate but don't trust your partner. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. Having letter R as your capstone represents your strong mind and rich knowledge. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear.
Looking for a name like Ramar? Please go through the following names
- Marutham - Especially used in Tamil, Marutham means "Honey" is used for baby girls
- Manchu came from Chinese is used substantially in Tamil, meaning of Manchu is "Pure" is given to both sexes
- Aavirai - Girl name Aavirai is commonly used in Tamil, meaning of Aavirai is "Flower Name"
- Elakkiyan is used mainly in Tamil bestowed upon baby boys, Elakkiyan means "Accomplished in Literature"
- Komakal means Goddess Parvathy or Ko Means Cow is used as a girl name is dominantly used in Tamil
Namesakes of Ramar
We could not find any notable namesake.