Ranajai meaning and origin
Ranajai is variant of Ranajit. Originated from Sanskrit, Ranajit, Ranajit means "Victorious".
Variants of RanajaiNames that rhyme with Ranajai
Popularity of Ranajai
Ranajai is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India.
What numbers say about Ranajai?
Nothing good can come out of your past. You have a quick mind. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. Focus on your success. You get easily disappointed by others because you expect too much. You love to change and can't stand constancy and monotony. You love life and life loves you. People admire your spirit. You are a child of change.
Looking for names similar to Ranajai? Please go through the following names
- Gandhesa - Boy name Gandhesa means "King of Fragrance" is used largely in Sanskrit
- Vasuttama - Used particulary in Sanskrit, Vasuttama is a boy name, Vasuttama means "Best out of the Vasus"
- Jayada - Boy name Jayada is dominantly used in Sanskrit language, Jayada means "Causing Triumph"
- Daksari - The boy name Daksari means "Lord Shiva or Enemy of the Perfect" is largely used in Sanskrit
- Devavarya means Best of the Gods is a boy name is used notably in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Ranajai
We could not find any notable namesake.