Rashee meaning and origin
Unexpected choice Rashee specifically is used in English and Tamil is a gender-neutral name came from Arabic. Rashee is another transcription of Rashi. Rashi is resulted from Rasha. Meaning of Rashi is Sign and Money came from Arabic.
Variants of RasheeNames that rhyme with Rashee
Popularity of Rashee
Rashee is an uncommon baby name in United States, 21 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 2005. There are over 155 babies that have been given the name Rashee in United States. Also, Rashee is a familiar name in India. According to our estimate, at least 200 people have been bestowed Rashee around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Rashee
You should avoid treating other people like you are better than them. You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You are a child of change. You are inspiring and have a strong charisma. You are a fighter for good but always attract the worst people in your life. Stay true to yourself and your friends. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You weren't born to be tamed. You were born to be wild, in the true sense of the word.
Do you like Rashee? Other names you would love
- Anjum - Of Sanskrit origin, Unwonted Anjum means "Stars, Star or A Token", used majorly in Hindi and Telugu is given to both genders
- Jamael - Offbeat Jamael came from Arabic is particulary used in English and Arabic and is given to baby boys, meaning of Jamael is "Handsome"
- Muttee - Used largely in Arabic and Sindhi, Muttee means "Obedient" is used customarily as a boy name
- Jamahl - Jamahl's meaning is Handsome is originated from Arabic, used commonly in Arabic and English is given to baby boys
- Zairah - Prevalently used in Arabic and Sindhi recent and unexpected, Zairah means "Visitor or Guest" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Rashee
- Rasheena Nash in Just Call Me Darling as Writer
- Rasheeda in Paul Blart: Mall Cop as Soundtrack
- Rasheed Stephens in The Boom Boom Girls of Wrestling as Actor
- Rasheed Thurmond in Episode #1.9 as
- Rasheed Naz in Baby as Actor