Ravijeet meaning and origin
Ravijeet means Victory of the Sun or Love for Fame is a baby boy name is used majorly in Punjabi and Sikh.Names that rhyme with Ravijeet
Popularity of Ravijeet
Ravijeet is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Canada. As per our research, over 100 people has been named Ravijeet globally.
Numerological analysis of Ravijeet
You have a quick mind. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in.
Go through the following names similar to Ravijeet
- Jangpartap - Used majorly in Sikh and Punjabi, Jangpartap means "Valorous Warrior" is used for both genders
- Satsukh - Satsukh's meaning is One in True Bliss or The One In True Bliss is used as a unisex name is substantially used in Punjabi and Sikh
- Rajanjeet means King's Victory or Kings Victory is used mainly in Sikh and Punjabi is given to baby boys
- Roshandeep is used in Punjabi and Sikh is a boy name, Roshandeep means "Friend of Beauty or Lighted Lamp"
- Dilraaj - Used especially in Sikh and Punjabi, Dilraaj means "Hearty Kingdom or Hearty Kingdom" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Ravijeet
We could not find any notable namesake.