Rayvn name meaning
What does Rayvn mean?
Infrequent girl name Rayvn is of English origin. Rayvn is a derivation of Raven. Of English origin, Infrequent Raven, Raven means "Sunny, Raven and That is Closely Related to the Crow".Names that rhyme with Rayvn
How popular is the name Rayvn?
Rayvn is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 9737 (2018) in its 12 years run on United States naming chart. According to our evaluation, at least 80 people have been bestowed Rayvn around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Rayvn
You are a disciplined person is what number 8 as your expression number as to say about you. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You get disappointed when you realize that most people worry more about social appearances rather than personal growth. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Sometimes, you act like a control freak.
Looking for a name like Rayvn? Please go through the following names
- Raedanor - Meaning of Raedanor is From the Red Shore used for boys has its origin in English. Raedanor is derivation of Radnor.
- Grymbald means Fierce Bold and One who is Fierce is of Old English origin is given to baby boys. Grymbald is derivative of Grimbold.
- Chesley - Preeminent and Evergreen unisex name Chesley is of English origin, meaning of Chesley is "Camp In a Clearing" is largely used in English and English
- Christmas - Of English origin, Unwonted Christmas means "This Name is Derived from the Name of the Christian Festival or Name of the Holiday", especially used in English and English is given to both sexes
- Ainslie - Rare unisex name Ainslie came from Old English, Ainslie means "My Own Meadow, Derived from the British Nottinghamshire Place Name of Ansley or Clearing" is specifically used in English and Scottish languages
Famous people named Rayvn
We could not find any notable namesake.