Renka name meaning
What does Renka mean?
Boy name Renka is especially used in Frisian, meaning of Renka is "Advice or Hard".Names that rhyme with Renka
How popular is the name Renka?
Renka is a common baby name in India. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Renka as their given name according to our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Renka
Having vowel E as your first one in your name represents your sensitivity. You are a man of your word. In fact, your word is your bond. You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word. When it comes to love you are incapable of expressing emotions. You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one.
Looking for names similar to Renka? Please go through the following names
- Carole-Anne - The Carole-Anne has its origin in German, meaning of Carole-Anne is "Strong"
- Symeen means Silvery and Made of Silver aimed at baby girls has its origin in Afghan. Symeen is derived from Simin.
- Tolana - Tolana's meaning is Peace is used as a unisex name is particulary used in Hindi and Hindi
- Thees - Thees's meaning is God's Gift
- Godo - Godo's meaning is God
Famous people named Renka
We could not find any notable namesake.