Renti meaning and origin
Variants of RentiNames that rhyme with Renti
Popularity of Renti
Renti is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 50000 have the name. At least, 7000 people globally have carried Renti as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Renti?
You are there to give a hand or honest advice when necessary but refuse to ask for help, even when you need it badly. Although you lack the enthusiasm, you don't lack ideas. If you have the letter I as your capstone it reveals your emotional side. Stay away from negative people who take away your positive energy and remind you of how ugly this world actually is. It's time you say “stop” to people who don't know better than hurting, gossip, and sticking their nose where it doesn't belong.
Looking for a name like Renti? Please go through the following names
- Prosi - The boy name Prosi is used prevalently in Finnish. Prosi is equivalent of Ambrosius in Finnish language
- Haarald - Illustrous Haarald is used principally in Finnish is given to boys. Haarald is equivalent of Harald in Finnish language
- Wildfred is equivalent of Wilfred in Danish language
- Valentti is Finnish cognate of Valenti
- Ranssi is Finnish form of Ransu
Namesakes of Renti
We could not find any notable namesake.