Retia name meaning
What does Retia mean?
Meaning of Retia is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
View middle names that goes with Retia like Esty, Clementine, Audrina,Names that rhyme with Retia
How popular is the name Retia?
Retia is an uncommon baby name in United States where it had been in use since 1938 and achieved its top ranking of 4276 in 1954. Also, Retia is a familiar name in Indonesia and Zimbabwe. At least, 600 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Retia
You are never bored. Even when you are alone. You make mistakes but don't learn from them. You are a good listener but give the worst advice. You are persistent but without motivation, you won't accomplish anything. Achieving inner peace and harmony in life is what's most important to you. Break free from your comfort zone. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again.
Go through the following names similar to Retia
- Ki - Ki's meaning is Arisen is a gender insensitive name is rooted from Korean
- Blakeley - Meaning of Blakeley is Pale-skinned, Dark or Pale Meadow is used as a unisex name has its roots in Old English is prevalently used in English and English
- Corral - Girl name Corral is of English origin, Corral means "Pinkish Stones, Small Stone and Coral". Corral is derived from Coral.
- Mayes - Originated from English, Unheard-of Mayes means "Field" is used generally as a gender insensitive name
- Hazlytt - Boy name Hazlytt is rooted from English, meaning of Hazlytt is "From the Hazel Tree Land and Hazel-Tree Land". Hazlytt is a resultant of Haslett.
Famous people named Retia
We could not find any notable namesake.