Ridhwaana meaning and origin
Ridhwaana means Pleasure or Acceptance is used as a girl name and is especially used in Arabic came from Arabic. Ridhwaana is variation of Ridhwana. Meaning of Ridhwana is A Pleasant Woman and Acceptance is originated from Arabic is used chiefly in Arabic.
Variants of RidhwaanaNames that rhyme with Ridhwaana
Popularity of Ridhwaana
Ridhwaana is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Ridhwaana?
You are hard to figure. You make mistakes but don't learn from them. You are a good listener but the advice you give is taken by a pinch of salt by others. You often doubt your purpose, skills, and existence. In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. You are one of those people who search for happiness in the smallest, most ordinary things. People respect you for always serving the ugly truth instead of lies.
If you like Ridhwaana, you would love these names
- Baahir - Boy name Baahir means "Brilliant or Dazzling" is used commonly in Arabic
- Sakeen means Knife is mostly used in Arabic is a boy name
- Shindi-Gul means One who Spreads Flowers is used as a boy name is prevalently used in Arabic
- Ihaab - Boy name Ihaab means "Leather or Gift" is used majorly in Arabic
- Sheraz - Sheraz's meaning is Loving, Daring or Loving or Caring is used as a baby boy name is notably used in Arabic
Namesakes of Ridhwaana
We could not find any notable namesake.