Ripunjaya meaning and origin
Ripunjaya chiefly is used in Indian and Sanskrit aimed at boys, meaning of Ripunjaya is "Destroyer of Foes" is originated from Sanskrit.Names that rhyme with Ripunjaya
Popularity of Ripunjaya
Ripunjaya is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numbers say about Ripunjaya?
You weren't born to be tamed. You were born to be wild, in the true sense of the word. Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish. Perhaps you should take it easy and allow yourself to question things. You are easily adaptable to changes and used to take the high road to success. The soul is more important to you than your body. Instead of letting your past pull you back, travel to your future and focus on making plans on how to realize your goals.
Looking for a name like Ripunjaya? Please go through the following names
- Badara - Of Sanskrit origin, Badara is used in Indian and Sanskrit used as a boy name, Badara means "Jujube Tree"
- Angee - Used majorly in Bengali and Indian uncustomary, Angee is used as a baby girl name, Angee means "Fire or A Person with Well-Formed Limbs" has origin in Sanskrit
- Palita - Meaning of Palita is Guarded or Protected used for both boys and girls has its origin in Sanskrit is mostly used in Marathi and Sanskrit
- Lalitambika - Used in Sanskrit and Indian, Lalitambika came from Sanskrit and is bestowed upon baby girls, Lalitambika means "Gentle Mother, Lovely or Goddess Durga"
- Harivansa - Boy name Harivansa is mostly used in Hindi and Sanskrit has its origin in Sanskrit, meaning of Harivansa is "Related to Vishnu"
Namesakes of Ripunjaya
We could not find any notable namesake.