Riza meaning and origin
Unheard-of Riza is used dominantly in Arabic and Tagalog is rooted from Arabic bestowed upon both genders, Riza means "Pleasure, Satisfaction or Fairy".Names that rhyme with Riza
Popularity of Riza
Riza is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 1997. In France, it has been in use since 1978 and peaked in 1978 when it ranked 1790th. But Riza is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 2000 have the name as well as in Indonesia. At least, 120000 people globally have carried Riza as their given name according to our estimate.
Riza in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Riza
Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. You rarely criticize others but often criticize yourself. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone. It's far better than righting wrongs that can't be undone or fixed. You have big plans for yourself and your future. You are good at envisioning projects and develop them on your own. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence.
You would love these names similar to Riza
- Temeni - The girl name Temeni came from Hebrew and Arabic, Temeni means "Desire or Wish"
- Aseed - Meaning of Aseed is Narrator of Hadith or A Narrator of Hadith is substantially used in Arabic and Sindhi is aimed at baby boys
- Sabat - The unisex name Sabat means "Certainty, Firmness or Endurance" is chiefly used in Arabic and Arabic
- Nilabh - Nilabh's meaning is Moon or Object In the Sky Cloud used for baby boys is especially used in Telugu, Bengali and Oriya
- Shairah - Girl name Shairah is used chiefly in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Shairah is "Poetess"
Namesakes of Riza
- Riza Sapunxhiu, Kosovo Albanian communist politician and economist of the former Yugoslavia
- Riza Talabani, a celebrated Kurdish poet from Kirkuk, Iraq
- Riza Lushta, Kosovar Albanian football striker
- Riza Royce in The Bat as Actress
- Riza Akin portrayed leading character of Ramiz in 2009 drama, thriller film Karanliktakiler.