Romeesa meaning and origin
Romeesa's meaning is Heavens Beauty aimed at baby girls is commonly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Romeesa
Popularity of Romeesa
Romeesa is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 2007 and achieved its top ranking of 1525 in 2012. There are over 126 babies that have been given the name Romeesa in England and Wales. According to our research, at least 100 people have been bestowed Romeesa around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Romeesa
The vowel o as your first one in your name reveals you are an opportunist. Some would say that you are cold-hearted and insensitive but the truth is that you are the most sensitive person. You have a strong will to succeed in life. Letter A at the end of your name foreshadows your high ambition to become someone in life. Not being focused on building an impressive career doesn't mean you should stay uneducated and blind.
Go through the following names similar to Romeesa
- Majdy - Boy name Majdy is chiefly used in Arabic that originated from Arabic, meaning of Majdy is "Glorious"
- Aliha - Curious girl name Aliha is especially used in Arabic, Aliha means "Respectable"
- Mamnun is used notably in Arabic is a boy name, Mamnun means "Trustworthy"
- Khalis - Khalis's meaning is Clear or Sincere is used mainly in Arabic has its origin in Arabic is a unisex name
- Haziqa - Girl name Haziqa means "Shrewd or Clever" is used in Arabic
Namesakes of Romeesa
We could not find any notable namesake.