Ruana name meaning
What does Ruana mean?
Meaning of Ruana is String Musical Instrument used for girls and of Sanskrit origin is used commonly in Marathi and Hindi.
Variants of RuanaNames that rhyme with Ruana
How popular is the name Ruana?
Ruana is a common baby name in Brazil while it is somewhat familiar in Indonesia. According to our research, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Ruana around the globe.
What numerology tells about Ruana?
You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." You are a good listener but give the worst advice. If you had to choose which animal you want to trade your human body with, you would choose a bird? You are one of those people who search for happiness in the smallest, most ordinary things. You lack motivation and courage to take an action. So what if you fail?
Go through the following names similar to Ruana
- Haryka - Meaning of Haryka is Wonderful is a girl name, commonly used in Gujarati and Hindi came from Turkish
- Sukul means Sprung from a Noble Family is notably used in Hindi and Marathi is used customarily as a baby boy name
- Vaivasvati - Meaning of Vaivasvati is Belonging to the Sun or River Yamuna is principally used in Hindi and Marathi is a girl name
- Ruthrabala - Primarily used in Kannada and Gujarati, Ruthrabala bestowed upon girls, meaning of Ruthrabala is "A River's Name"
- Adjovi notably is used in Hindi and Marathi, meaning of Adjovi is "Prince" is given to boys
Famous people named Ruana
We could not find any notable namesake.