Rumaana meaning and origin
Girl name Rumaana means "Caring or Loving" is used mostly in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Rumaana
Popularity of Rumaana
Rumaana is a rare baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given. According to our research, at least 6 people have been bestowed Rumaana around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Rumaana
You are used to tolerating people but maybe you should show them their place sometimes. Be more flexible and less stubborn. When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. You are full of dignity, charm, and have a lot of admirers because of your openness and kind nature. You care about the people you love deeply but can imagine living without them. Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Rumaana
- Khazin - Commonly used in Arabic, Khazin means "Treasurer or Cashier" is used for baby boys
- AbdulHadi - Meaning of AbdulHadi is Servant of the Guide (Allah) is used mostly in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Bostan - The boy name Bostan means "Garden" specifically used in Arabic has origin in English
- Nouh - Curious and Modernistic Nouh has its origin in Arab, Nouh means "Rest" is a baby boy name is used mostly in Arabic
- Kaaf - Used especially in Arabic, Kaaf means "Sufficient or Enough" is a boy name
Namesakes of Rumaana
We could not find any notable namesake.