Rusyendra meaning and origin
Boy name Rusyendra is used primarily in Sanskrit, meaning of Rusyendra is "Name of Muni".Names that rhyme with Rusyendra
Popularity of Rusyendra
Rusyendra is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Rusyendra
The letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and people in general. If letter A is your capstone in your name, it reveals your challenging nature and ambitious perspective. You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. Our advice to you "Fake it until you make it." People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person.
Do you like Rusyendra? Read these names too
- Citracapa means Owner of Variegated Bow aimed at baby boys is commonly used in Sanskrit
- Tanvangi - Specifically used in Sanskrit, Tanvangi means "Delicate Girl" is used for baby girls
- Himambu means Water of Snow is dominantly used in Sanskrit is used as a boy name
- Nipon - Nipon's meaning is Expert and A Clever Man is used as a boy name is of Sanskrit origin. Nipon is resulted from Nipun.
- Brja - Used predominantly in Sanskrit, Brja means "Nature" is used for baby boys
Namesakes of Rusyendra
We could not find any notable namesake.