Sabriyah meaning and origin
Infrequent girl name Sabriyah is used primarily in Arabic, meaning of Sabriyah is "Patient, Right Thing to Do or Lucky Hand".
Variants of SabriyahNames that rhyme with Sabriyah
Popularity of Sabriyah
Sabriyah is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 21 years of use, it could not make it big. Over 156 people have been named Sabriyah in United States. It also recently appeared in England and Wales baby girl names chart. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Sabriyah
You often denies your emotions and suppress your rage when you should be expressing it in a healthy way like exercising or meditating. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You are full of dignity, charm, and have a lot of admirers because of your openness and kind nature.
Looking for names similar to Sabriyah? Please go through the following names
- TaimAllah - Principally used in Arabic, TaimAllah bestowed upon boys, meaning of TaimAllah is "Servant of God"
- Zaarib - Boy name Zaarib means "One who Beats, Sticker or Striker" is commonly used in Arabic
- MunyatulMuna - Meaning of MunyatulMuna is Wish of Wishes aimed at girls is used primarily in Arabic
- Abdul-Mani substantially is used in Arabic, meaning of Abdul-Mani is "Slave of One who Prevents" is used as a boy name
- Tazam - Tazam's meaning is Be Superior or Elder or Be Superior used for baby boys is predominantly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Sabriyah
We could not find any notable namesake.