Sagrario name meaning
What does Sagrario mean?
Meaning of Sagrario is Tabernacle has its origin in Spanish is aimed at baby girls.Names that rhyme with Sagrario
How popular is the name Sagrario?
Sagrario is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 21 years of usage and 137 bearers, the name could just made to the top 5476 names in 1972 before vanishing in 2006. There are over 137 babies that have been given the name Sagrario in United States. Sagrario is a rare baby name in France and may not be used now. But Sagrario is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our estimate, over 20000 babies have been named Sagrario globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Sagrario
To focus on unproductive things such as hanging around late make you feel like you are losing precious time. You are sharp-minded and intelligent. Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You believe that each one of us was born with a purpose or is supposed to give their life a purpose of their own. It's like luck follows you wherever you go and whatever you do results in a positive outcome.
If you like Sagrario, you would love these names
- Quintero - Origin of Unwonted Quintero is in Spanish bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Quintero is "Fifth"
- Isaere - Isaere's meaning is A Lively Woman is a girl name is of Spanish origin. Isaere is resulted from Isairis.
- Rubio - Recent and Rarefied Rubios origin is Spanish, meaning of Rubio is "Resembling a Ruby" is used as a baby boy name
- Chelo means Consolation and Comfort aimed at girls has its origin in Spanish. Chelo is short form of Consuelo.
- Rizalia - Originated from Spanish, Rizalia bestowed upon girls used particulary in Tagalog, Rizalia means "Greening Again"
Famous people named Sagrario
- Sagrario Baena is notable for her acting in TV series Yo compro esa mujer