Samagna meaning and origin
Girl name Samagna means "Name of a River" is mainly used in Marathi, Kannada, Bengali, Telugu, Tamil, Oriya, Malayalam, Gujarati and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Samagna
Popularity of Samagna
Samagna is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Samagna
Gaining your trust is a hard thing to accomplish. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. Your soul is playful and young. There isn't a person you can't charm. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. Stress hates your guts. It's so hard to find someone who fights for true values and doesn't pretend to be something he's not.
Do you like Samagna? You would love these names
- Hema Malini - Hema Malini's meaning is Golden or Beautiful aimed at girls is primarily used in Hindi, Oriya and Tamil
- Pratyaya - Girl name Pratyaya is substantially used in Bengali and Marathi languages, Pratyaya means "Perception, Thought or Intention"
- Tanujashree - Girl name Tanujashree means "Daughter" is used in Kannada, Oriya and Bengali
- Prathyusha means Early Morning, Dawn or Sunrise aimed at both genders is especially used in Malayalam, Oriya and Bengali
- Vegavahini - The girl name Vegavahini means "Name of a Raga" is used in Oriya, Kannada and Hindi
Namesakes of Samagna
We could not find any notable namesake.