Samawah name meaning
What does Samawah mean?
Meaning of Samawah is Summit or Height is used as a girl name is dominantly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Samawah
How popular is the name Samawah?
Samawah is an uncommon name probably limited to Iraq. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Samawah
You have the heart of a warrior. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. Sometimes you focus on analyzing people's actions and get inspired by what they do and how they live. Why don't you allow your dreams to guide you? You deserve the best because you are simply the best. Your impulsiveness and short temper are your worst character traits you need to work on. You like your relationships build on trust and respect.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Samawah
- Harabat is used largely in Arabic, Harabat means "Friday" is given to baby boys
- Itban - Largely used in Arabic, Itban means "Censured or Blamed" is used as a baby boy name
- Zatiye - The girl name Zatiye is primarily used in Arabic, Zatiye means "Essentials"
- Subhana - Particulary used in Arabic new-fangled and isolated, Subhana means "Nice or Good" is used for girls
- Mazhar-Ud-Din - Boy name Mazhar-Ud-Din is majorly used in Arabic language, meaning of Mazhar-Ud-Din is "Of the Religion or Manifestation"
Famous people named Samawah
We could not find any notable namesake.