Samprati meaning and origin
Meaning of Samprati is In the Right Way is a baby boy name is used in Marathi and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Samprati
Popularity of Samprati
Samprati is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 200 people globally have carried Samprati as their given name according to our research.
What numerology tells about Samprati?
You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. Difficult times boost your self-confidence, especially when you are having an emotional breakdown and find the courage to make it through the day. You feel like there's nothing you can't handle because you are used to watching things go wrong each time you find happiness. You are the mover and shaker of the world.
Parents who liked Samprati, loved these names
- Probal - Meaning of Probal is Beloved is used dominantly in Bengali and Hindi is given to boys
- Puruvas - Boy name Puruvas is prevalently used in Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Puruvas is "Omnipresent"
- Punag - Meaning of Punag is A White Lotus is a boy name is used specifically in Marathi and Hindi
- Kintan - Kintan's meaning is Wearing a Crown used for boys is used primarily in Hindi, Kannada and Marathi
- Kaartikey - Used mainly in Kannada and Gujarati, Kaartikey bestowed upon baby boys, Kaartikey means "Son of Shiva"
Namesakes of Samprati
We could not find any notable namesake.