Sangraam name meaning
What does Sangraam mean?
Boy name Sangraam is primarily used in Marathi language, meaning of Sangraam is "Name of King".Names that rhyme with Sangraam
How popular is the name Sangraam?
Sangraam is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 40 people globally have carried Sangraam as their given name according to our research.
What numbers say about Sangraam?
Don't take life too seriously. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You are dominant in your circle of friends. You practically became the Superman you once admired. You are focused on both personal and professional progress. Sometimes, you question your existence. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning.
Parents who liked Sangraam, loved these names
- Malaisami - Meaning of Malaisami is God Murugan or God of the Hills used for baby boys is chiefly used in Marathi
- Badaruj mainly is used in Marathi bestowed upon boys, meaning of Badaruj is "Sweet Basil"
- Mamu prevalently is used in Marathi, meaning of Mamu is "Good Words, Small Child or Good Freinds" is given to boys
- Savara means Sur is used mainly as a baby girl name is majorly used in Marathi
- Shreeyang - Boy name Shreeyang means "Lord Ganesha" is used largely in Marathi
Famous people named Sangraam
We could not find any notable namesake.