Sanmukh meaning and origin
Sanmukh means Abiding by the Guru's Word or Desitiny is used prevalently in Punjabi and Sikh is used as a unisex name.Names that rhyme with Sanmukh
Popularity of Sanmukh
Sanmukh is a familiar baby name in India and Pakistan. As per our evaluation, over 1000 people has been named Sanmukh globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Sanmukh
You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. Courage is what is missing in your life. With time, you will gather the courage to make the first step toward your goal. You like to prove yourself to people, even to people you don't like which is a big mistake. You are the most self-motivated person you know. To focus on unproductive things such as hanging around late make you feel like you are losing precious time.
Parents who liked Sanmukh, loved these names
- Amanroop - Meaning of Amanroop is The Embodiment of Peace is used particulary in Punjabi and Sikh is a gender insensitive name
- Nehchaltek - Used in Punjabi and Sikh, Nehchaltek is used as a boy name, Nehchaltek means "One whose Faith in God is Steadfast"
- Paramgeet - Boy name Paramgeet means "The Highest Song of Bliss" is largely used in Hindi, Punjabi and Sikh
- Gunkeerat - Gunkeerat's meaning is One who Sings Excellence of God is commonly used in Sikh and Punjabi is aimed at baby boys
- Loksewak - Boy name Loksewak is used substantially in Punjabi and Sikh languages, Loksewak means "Absorbed in Serving Others"
Namesakes of Sanmukh
We could not find any notable namesake.