Sansaar meaning and origin
Boy name Sansaar means "The World or The Creation" is notably used in Hindi and Sikh.Names that rhyme with Sansaar
Popularity of Sansaar
Sansaar is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. Sansaar is a common name in India. According to our findings, over 4000 babies have been named Sansaar globally.
Numerological analysis of Sansaar
You respect rules but not enough to follow them blindly. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. Your best character traits are individuality and independence. You love to explore, never comfortable in your comfort zone. In fact, you do not have a comfort zone. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. When it comes to love, you are withholding your emotions until you make sure you can trust your partner.
Looking for a name like Sansaar? Please go through the following names
- Pradha means Extremely Distinguished is specifically used in Marathi and Sanskrit is used as a girl name
- Kanttadhara - Girl name Kanttadhara is specifically used in Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Kanttadhara is "Holder of Shiva's Neck"
- Abhiru - Boy name Abhiru is used largely in Sanskrit and Hindi, meaning of Abhiru is "Not a Coward or Powerful"
- Ritvij - Boy name Ritvij is used largely in Sanskrit and Hindi, meaning of Ritvij is "Priest"
- Pramatha - Unisex name Pramatha means "Lord Shiva's Companion, Dancer of Heaven or Beautiful" is used notably in Bengali, Hindi and Malayalam
Namesakes of Sansaar
We could not find any notable namesake.