Saraf meaning and origin
Boy name Saraf is mostly used in Hindi, meaning of Saraf is "Money Changer".Names that rhyme with Saraf
Popularity of Saraf
Saraf is a common baby name in Bangladesh and India while it is somewhat familiar in Pakistan, Iran and Indonesia. At least, 7000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numbers say about Saraf?
The letter S as your cornerstone reveals your wish to leave your mark in the world. Stop focusing on the past and embrace your future. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. Accept what you feel and express it when you feel the urge. You are the most self-motivated person you know. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work.
If you like Saraf, you would love these names
- Jashmer substantially is used in Hindi is a boy name, meaning of Jashmer is "Celebration"
- Vaikundavasan means Lord Vishnu used for baby boys is used principally in Hindi
- Zarmin - Zarmin's meaning is Lucky is used largely in Hindi is a baby boy name
- Payinkodi - Used specifically in Hindi, Payinkodi means "A River's Name or Cow" is a girl name
- Chaamundee means Hindu Goddess Form of Durga is a girl name is used in Hindi
Namesakes of Saraf
We could not find any notable namesake.