Satmukh meaning and origin
Satmukh is used dominantly among Sikhs and Punjabi is a boy name, Satmukh means "Godly Face".Names that rhyme with Satmukh
Popularity of Satmukh
Satmukh is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Satmukh
You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You take things too personally and it's affecting your mental health in a negative way. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan. You aren't born to prove yourself to anyone but yourself. Letter H in your name, represents your creativity.
Other names similar to Satmukh, for would be moms
- Bhavanjot means Soothing Light is used principally in Sikh and Punjabi is a gender insensitive name
- Shantdeep - Meaning of Shantdeep is Lamp of Peace is a baby boy name is used dominantly in Sikh and Punjabi
- Japbir means Praise of the Brave, A Brave One who Remembers God or Chanting used for baby boys is used predominantly in Sikh, Punjabi and Hindi
- Paramnihal - Boy name Paramnihal is specifically used in Sikh and Punjabi, meaning of Paramnihal is "Having the Supreme Happiness"
- Harsanjog - Used prevalently in Sikh and Punjabi, Harsanjog means "Union with God" is aimed at boys
Namesakes of Satmukh
We could not find any notable namesake.