Semmalar meaning and origin
Girl name Semmalar means "Reddish Flower" is predominantly used in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Semmalar
Popularity of Semmalar
Semmalar is an uncommon name around the world. According to our findings, at least 80 people have been bestowed Semmalar around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Semmalar
Next time you question your value and purpose, just remember that you are a genius. When it comes to love, you are withholding your emotions until you make sure you can trust your partner. Others wonder how you handle everything so good. Your secret hides in your everyday routine. In love, you can love a person like you've never loved anyone before but you can also leave like you've never loved.
Other names similar to Semmalar
- MayilArasi is used mostly in Tamil, MayilArasi means "Queen with Grace or Beauty Like a Peacock" is a baby girl name
- Tamizhcheran is used particulary in Tamil, Tamizhcheran means "Derived from Chera Dynasty" is aimed at boys
- Navasakthi is used particulary in Tamil is a girl name, Navasakthi means "Durga or Goddess Parvathy"
- Kumbahan principally is used in Tamil bestowed upon boys, meaning of Kumbahan is "Sleepy Head or Lazy"
- Shivaami means Devotion to Lord Shiva is used prevalently in Tamil is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Semmalar
We could not find any notable namesake.