Semyramis meaning and origin
Originated from Hebrew, Semyramis is a baby girl name. Semyramis is variant of Semiramis. Semiramis is variant of The Assyrian Name Sammuramat/Shammuramat Meaning Loving Doves. Semiramis means Inspired By the Same Name Assyrian Queen and My Name is Sublime has its origin in Hebrew and Greek.
Variants of SemyramisNames that rhyme with Semyramis
Popularity of Semyramis
Semyramis is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 40 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological analysis of Semyramis
You chose not to love people who don't love themselves. There's nothing that you cannot achieve if you focus on it. Dreams are important to you because you think that a person without dreams is like a walking dead. Don't feel guilty if suddenly you find your opinion of something or feelings for someone changed. You were born to change. Your sensitivity gets in your way of acting as a badass. In love, you can love a person like you've never loved anyone before but you can also leave like you've never loved.
Do you like Semyramis? Other names you would love
- Terach - Boy name Terach is of Hebrew origin which is mainly used in Hebrew language, meaning of Terach is "Wild Goat"
- Marianyc is used especially in Breton and originated from Hebrew, Marianyc means "Sea or Graces"
- Madilynn - Darling Madilynn majorly is used in English is a girl name, meaning of Madilynn is "Of Magdala" has origin in Hebrew. Among girl names, darling Madilynn ranked 497 in year 2015 in United States
- Suesan - Odd girl name Suesan is used particulary in English. Its origin is in Hebrew, meaning of Suesan is "Lord Shiva and Lotus". Suesan is a variant spelling of Susan.
- Gioana means Yahweh is Gracious is of Hebrew origin used predominantly in Italian is bestowed upon baby girls
Namesakes of Semyramis
We could not find any notable namesake.