Shahrizad meaning and origin
Shahrizad notably is used in Arabic, meaning of Shahrizad is "Teller of Tales of 1001 Nights, Variant of Shahrazad, Modern, City Dweler or Person of the City" is given to girls.Names that rhyme with Shahrizad
Popularity of Shahrizad
Shahrizad is a familiar baby name in Malaysia. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Shahrizad
You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You never take love relationships seriously in order to avoid disappointment. Listen to your heart, enjoy more and care less. You trust people but not as much as you trust your intuition and gut. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize.
Parents who liked Shahrizad, loved these names
- Deenah - Deenah's meaning is Obedience is particulary used in Arabic is used as a baby girl name
- UmmUlBanin - Dominantly used in Arabic, UmmUlBanin is used as a baby girl name, meaning of UmmUlBanin is "Mother of Sons"
- Aqeel - Aqeel's meaning is Intelligent, Thoughtful or Wise aimed at baby boys is used primarily in Arabic
- Muazzam - Muazzam's meaning is Glorified or Honored has origin in Arabic and is specifically used in Arabic is used as a boy name
- Munia - Used especially in Arabic, Munia means "A Small Girl" and of Arabic origin is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Shahrizad
We could not find any notable namesake.