Shaquisha name meaning
What does Shaquisha mean?
Meaning of Shaquisha is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Shaquisha
How popular is the name Shaquisha?
Shaquisha is an uncommon baby name in United States where it may not be used now as it was last seen in 1997. Over 108 babies in United States have been named Shaquisha. As per our estimate, over 100 people has been named Shaquisha globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Shaquisha
You have a quick mind. You like to take safe risks. The soul is more important to you than your body. You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. In love, you act childish and don't care much about the feelings of your partner because you start relationships without falling in love first. Once you fall in love, everything changes.
You would love these names similar to Shaquisha
- Lindsie - Lindsie's meaning is Lincoln's Wetlands is of Old English origin and a gender-neutral name is used majorly in English and English
- Wellbey - Boy name Wellbey is originated from Old English, meaning of Wellbey is "From the Farm By the Spring and From the Well-farm". Wellbey is a resultant of Welby.
- Melderyc - Boy name Melderyc means "From the Powerful Mill and Mill Ruler" is of English origin. Melderyc is resulted from Meldrick.
- Hort is originated from Old English, Hort means "From the Garden Estate and Stag Hill" is used for baby boys. Hort is short form of Horton.
- Okechukwu - Unwonted Okechukwu came from African-Igbo, meaning of Okechukwu is "Gift of God", largely used in Igbo is used as a baby boy name
Famous people named Shaquisha
We could not find any notable namesake.