Shasmeen name meaning
What does Shasmeen mean?
Shasmeen means Modesty, Very Beautiful, A Heart of Gold, Trustworthy, An Angel or Perfect is a girl name is used notably in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Shasmeen
How popular is the name Shasmeen?
Shasmeen is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. In England and Wales, it is relatively new, first appeared in 2008. At least, 50 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
Numerological aspects of Shasmeen
You are fully devoted to the people you care for but to get to this point with a person, it takes a lot of time and effort. You never settle for less. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. The best thing about you is your ability to hide your emotions when necessary in order to avoid getting hurt. You are not stubborn but flexible and think outside the limits.
You would love these names similar to Shasmeen
- Aaisha - Rare girl name Aaisha is of Arabic origin, meaning of Aaisha is "Obedient, Vivaciousness or Life" is largely used in Arabic
- AbdulNafi - AbdulNafi's meaning is Servant of the Benefactor or Slave of the Propitious is largely used in Arabic is used for boys
- Laleh - Laleh's meaning is From Leila or Born at Night is of Slavonic and Arabic origin and is principally used in Arabic is used for girls
- Batik is used substantially in Arabic, Batik means "Sharp Sword" is used as a boy name
- Manfaat - Used in Arabic, Manfaat is used as a boy name, Manfaat means "Useful Service or Profit"
Famous people named Shasmeen
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Shasmeen
- Girl names beginning with S
- Arabic Girl Names
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that starts with Sha
- Girl names that ends with -een
- Baby Names that mean Modesty
- Baby Names that mean Beautiful
- Baby Names that mean Heart
- Baby Names that mean Gold
- Baby Names that mean Trustworthy
- Baby Names that mean Angel
- Baby Names that mean Perfect