Shayesta name meaning
What does Shayesta mean?
Used principally in Arabic, Shayesta bestowed upon girls, Shayesta means "Love from the Heart".Names that rhyme with Shayesta
How popular is the name Shayesta?
Shayesta is a familiar baby name in India, Bangladesh and Pakistan. According to our evaluation, at least 900 people have been bestowed Shayesta around the globe.
What numbers say about Shayesta?
When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You are efficient, dynamic, and always look at the big picture instead of collecting the small pieces and wonder where they fit. You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. You lack self-awareness and your conscience isn't clear. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it.
You would love these names similar to Shayesta
- Fudail - Boy name Fudail is principally used in Arabic which originated from Arabic, meaning of Fudail is "Excellent in Character or Of High Moral Character"
- Badhariya - Meaning of Badhariya is Angel of God is used as a baby girl name is notably used in Arabic
- Fakhr-Aldin - Fakhr-Aldin's meaning is Glorious Religion is used prevalently in Arabic is used as a baby boy name
- Jalaa - Meaning of Jalaa is Clarity aimed at girls is mostly used in Arabic
- Ateeb means Very Pious is used in Arabic is given to baby boys
Famous people named Shayesta
We could not find any notable namesake.