Shaza meaning and origin
Meaning of Shaza is Aroma or Fragrance is principally used in Arabic is used for baby girls.Names that rhyme with Shaza
Popularity of Shaza
Shaza is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Shaza is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. But Shaza is a popular baby name in Sudan where every 1 in 500 have the name as well as in Egypt. At least, 110000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Shaza
You often act without thinking. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. Your number represents mind strength and persistence. To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit.
You would love these names similar to Shaza
- Tahaam means Strong aimed at baby boys is used mostly in Arabic
- Hukayman - Used predominantly in Arabic, Hukayman bestowed upon baby girls, Hukayman means "She was the Daughter of Umaymah Daughter of Ruqayqah RA a Companion"
- Moubarak has its origin in Arabic is particulary used in Arabic, Moubarak means "Prosperous, Lucky or Beneficent Influence" is used for baby boys
- Rumeha means Beautiful Stone is dominantly used in Arabic is mainly used for girls
- Mahalfa - Girl name Mahalfa means "Opponent" is used prevalently in Arabic
Namesakes of Shaza
- Shazahn Padamsee in Housefull 2 as Actress
- Shazad Latif in Salting the Battlefield as Actor