Silsby name meaning
What does Silsby mean?
Silsby means From Sill's Farm is of English origin which is used dominantly in English is a boy name.
Variants of SilsbyNames that rhyme with Silsby
How popular is the name Silsby?
Silsby is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Silsby?
Be proud of yourself because even if you doubt your value, people like you are rare these days. You lack self-confidence and self-reliance. You trust people but not as much as you trust your intuition and gut. You like to prove yourself to people, even to people you don't like which is a big mistake. You are intuitive but never use your intuition when it comes to making important decisions in life.
Go through the following names similar to Silsby
- Chal - Of English and Gypsy origin, Chal means "Boy or Lad Boy Son" is a boy name is used chiefly in English
- Chrisanne means Shining or Clear is used mainly in English is bestowed upon girls
- Tecumseh - Meaning of Tecumseh is Goes Through One Place to Another is primarily used in English and is used for boys is originated from Algonquian-Wakashan
- Jaxton - Illustrous baby boy name Jaxton means "Jack's Town" is used majorly in English
- Kacey - Commonly used in English illustrous, Kacey means "Descendant of Cathasaigh" and is used for both boys and girls is of Old Irish, Celtic and Old Greek origin
Famous people named Silsby
We could not find any notable namesake.