Smithey meaning and origin
Smithey is derived from Smith. Smith is Danish cognate of Smiðr. Smith has its origin in English, Smith means "Blacksmith and Craftsman".Names that rhyme with Smithey
Popularity of Smithey
Smithey is an uncommon name around the world.
What numbers say about Smithey?
Financial security doesn't matter to you much. Neither does a steady love life. You are compassionate, aware, and full of understanding. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul. Use your mind and position to do great things you will be remembered for. Stay curious but don't stress over things because everything's built to change, and not only people but everything you can think of.
Looking for a name like Smithey? Please go through the following names
- Frique - Originated from English, Frique is used as a baby boy name, Frique means "Brave Man and Bold". Frique is derivative of Frick.
- Benvolio - Benvolios origin is Italian, meaning of Benvolio is "Goodwill or Bene Which Means Good" is a baby boy name is primarily used in Italian and English
- Lave is used dominantly in Danish, Swedish and Old Danish, Lave means "Lord" and came from English is given to both sexes
- Renfryd - Meaning of Renfryd is Lasting Peace and Powerful Peace is used as a boy name is of English origin. Renfryd is derivation of Renfred.
- Karvir - Of Old English origin, Karvir is a boy name, Karvir means "Carver of Wood or Stone. and One who Carves Wood". Karvir is derivation of Carver.
Namesakes of Smithey
We could not find any notable namesake.