Stok meaning and origin
Stok largely is used in English, meaning of Stok is "From the Tree Stump" aimed at boys is of English origin.Names that rhyme with Stok
Popularity of Stok
Stok is a rare name around the world. According to our evaluation, over 30 babies have been named Stok globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Stok
Practice solitude and learn to survive on your own. Even if you help people fight their battles, you prefer to fight yours on your own. The letter S as your cornerstone reveals your wish to leave your mark in the world. Facing what you've been through and allowing yourself to grieve over is the only way to fight the numbness within you. You get distant and eventually lose contact with the person because of an obstacle that didn't exist.
Do you like Stok? Other names you would love
- Maree - Mainly used in English persistent and creative and adventurous, Maree aimed at baby girls has its origin in Japanese and Hebrew, meaning of Maree is "From Mary or Marie or Rebelliousness or Wished for Child"
- Seneca - Widely Accepted unisex name Seneca means "Tribal Name" which is used predominantly in English is originated from American-Iroquois and Native
- Johathan - Famous boy name Johathan is of English and Hebrew origin, meaning of Johathan is "Jonathan and John" is used particulary in English language. Johathan is a resultant of Johnathan.
- Agote - Mainly used in English, Agote bestowed upon girls, meaning of Agote is "Virginal or Pure"
- Johanie - Meaning of Johanie is God is Merciful has its origin in Hebrew which is used prevalently in English is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Stok
- Stokely Chaffin in I Know What You Did Last Summer as Producer