Subana meaning and origin
Subana's meaning is Well Done is majorly used in Marathi, Tamil, Oriya, Telugu, Malayalam, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada and Bengali is used as a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Subana
Popularity of Subana
Subana is a common baby name in India and Indonesia while it is somewhat familiar in Bangladesh and Pakistan. At least, 4000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Subana
Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. You are triggered by things that seem impossible to do or accomplish because to you, nothing's impossible. Appreciate yourself and your partner more. Otherwise, you'll end up alone. You are attentive to details and small things can annoy you because you know that they matter the most. Open up to new suggestions and ideas.
Looking for names similar to Subana? Please go through the following names
- Binoy means Request, Stubborn or Humble is substantially used in Gujarati, Malayalam and Marathi is aimed at boys
- Medhani is used specifically in Kannada, Gujarati and Sindhi, Medhani means "Of Intelligence" is bestowed upon girls
- Shankhi - Commonly used in Bengali and Tamil, Shankhi bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Shankhi is "Ocean"
- Sachchit - Sachchit's meaning is Lord Brahma used for baby boys is mostly used in Malayalam and Tamil
- Tanishka - Curious and Modernistic Tanishka is used substantially in Tamil and Tamil is a gender insensitive name, Tanishka means "Goddess of Gold or Goddess of Durga"
Namesakes of Subana
We could not find any notable namesake.