Sudharma meaning and origin
Meaning of Sudharma is Of Right Path, Follower of Law or Good Law is particulary used in Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil, Oriya, Marathi, Bengali, Sanskrit, Telugu, Gujarati and Hindi is used as a baby girl name.Names that rhyme with Sudharma
Popularity of Sudharma
Sudharma is a common baby name in Sri Lanka and India. As per our estimate, over 3000 people has been named Sudharma globally.
Numerological analysis of Sudharma
You don't take them seriously because of their mediocre lives. Working hard often drains your energy but you always find time to recharge your batteries without anyone noticing you are gone. Make new mistakes and stop obsessing over old ones. Remember you don't have to know everything. You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life.
Go through the following names similar to Sudharma
- Taaraksh means Star Eyed used for boys is primarily used in Kannada and Tamil
- Hemambari - Especially used in Marathi and Oriya, Hemambari bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Hemambari is "Name of a Raga"
- Neelabja means Blue Lotus aimed at girls is used chiefly in Kannada, Hindi and Gujarati
- Durvigaaha prevalently is used in Malayalam and Tamil, meaning of Durvigaaha is "One of the Kauravas" is bestowed upon boys
- Navaj means Newly Born or New Order is a boy name is used in Kannada and Bengali
Namesakes of Sudharma
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Sudharma
- Girl names beginning with S
- Hindi Girl Names
- Sanskrit Girl Names
- Bengali Girl Names
- Gujarati Girl Names
- Kannada Girl Names
- Malayalam Girl Names
- Marathi Girl Names
- Tamil Girl Names
- Telugu Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Baby Names that mean Right
- Baby Names that mean Path
- Baby Names that mean Follower
- Baby Names that mean Law
- Baby Names that mean Good