Sukhraj name meaning
What does Sukhraj mean?
Sukhraj's meaning is Emperor of Calm or King of Peace came from Punjabi and is predominantly used among Sikhs, Indian, English, Punjabi and Hindi is used for both sexes.Names that rhyme with Sukhraj
How popular is the name Sukhraj?
Sukhraj is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 6971 (2004) in its 12 years run on United States naming chart. Also, it is among the top 2000 boy names in England and Wales. Over 265 people have been named Sukhraj in England and Wales. But Sukhraj is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 100000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Sukhraj?
You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher. You often get carried away by your emotions and taken as crazy because of your excessive reactions to injustice. You are a great person with no need of self-doubt. You always do it with a purpose, and that's to teach others what you've learned. When it comes to love, you are loyal to one partner only. You hypnotize people with your eyes and the way you talk.
Do you like Sukhraj? Read these names too
- Bricke - Originated from English, Bricke means "Form of Brice, Quick-moving and Bridge" is given to baby boys. Bricke is derivation of Brick.
- Gurpreet - Unexpected Gurpreet is used predominantly in Gujarati, Hindi and Kannada has its origin in Punjabi bestowed upon both boys and girls, Gurpreet means "Lover of God or Guru's Love"
- Sherill - Rare unisex name Sherill is rooted from English, Sherill means "Shire on a Hill"
- Meadford - Meadford's meaning is From the Meadow near the Ford is used as a boy name came from English. Meadford is resultant of Medford.
- Asthley - Asthley's meaning is Ashes of Wood is of English origin
Famous people named Sukhraj
We could not find any notable namesake.